Why STER Programme?
Systemic support for the internationalisation of Polish doctoral schools within the following scope
- improving the quality of education and research
- increasing the international mobility of doctoral students
- supporting long-term international cooperation of doctoral schools
- acquiring doctoral students and supervisors from abroad
- providing scholarships for doctoral students implementing doctoral projects in international cooperation
- implementing research projects of international character
What Kind of Activities Are Covered by The Programme?
- activities related to the acquisition of foreign doctoral students
- providing NAWA scholarships for the best doctoral students
- implementing doctoral projects in international cooperation
- providing support of foreign mobility for the best doctoral students from 1 to 2 months, receiving education at the doctoral school
- developing activities related to internationalisation “at home”
- activities related to the development of international cooperation of doctoral schools